FRIENDLY AND INFORMAL LESSONS FOR ALL AGES AND ALL LEVELS
- I have international level playing and recording experience.
- All aspects of modern drumming – style, technique, groove and theory.
- Kit advice – set up/modifications/purchase.
- Lessons in drum school or at your house. Home visits do cost a little more because of my travel time.
- Teaching studio between Hebden Bridge and Todmorden, West Yorkshire.
Students will learn to read drum music and as a consequence will gain an understanding of the rudiments of rhythm and technique.
To book your drum lesson or ask any questions, please call Chris on 07976 739016
Frequently Asked Questions
What equipment do I need?
What you do need is a pair of drumsticks, a book on snare drum rudiments and the energy and enthusiasm to do it.
Without any great expense I can provide the first two, sticks and book, but the second two, the energy and enthusiasm, need to come from you.
A sense of humour is also essential. The guiding principal is to enjoy yourself!
My job is to nurture those qualities and sustain them.
When it comes to you getting a drumkit I will be there to help you get the right kit for your personal budget and requirements. I have arrangements with a couple of music shops to get discount on equipment.
How often & how long?
This is down to the individual’s time, energy, enthusiasm and finances. If you want weekly you shall have weekly!
Lessons are normally 30 or 60 minutes long.
The real commitment comes from you, the student, if you don’t practice at home you will not progress!
Do you have a cancellation policy?
Yes, I have a 48 hour cancellation policy. Unless it’s an extreme emergency, I charge for no show or late cancelled lessons.
Drumming Tutorial Videos